I met Carla and Steve at Anderson after work and we went for sushi. It was pretty much instant regret because I was sick the rest of the night (note, we don't get anything with raw fish in it). My theory is that I ate too much too fast and that's why it made me sick?
Saturday
I had school Saturday morning so I was up pretty early and off to SAIT. Steve had a dentist appointment and then picked me up after school. We went to Sunridge mall hoping their Target still had the ottoman I wanted for the nursery but no dice. We did pick up two pairs of baby skull leggings for $2.50 though! I also grabbed some new bath stuff from Lush and some maternity tee's from Old Navy.
Sunday
I had an appointment to get my hair cut (FINALLY!) so Steve went and got groceries while I did that. After the appointment we went to dad's for dinner! He made sausages and baked potatoes and my favourite oatmeal gumdrop cookies! I'm impressed he got all that done cos he bought a motorcycle two weeks ago and has really been enjoying his weekends.
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Love the new hair.
ReplyDelete