Over the Weekend!

Friday:
I was finally feeling better so we decided to sneak over to Target and see how the sales are. The ottoman I want for the nursery is still kinda pricey but I'm keeping an eye on it, they still have lots! Worst case, I'll buy it when our tax money comes! I did buy a lamp for the nursery!


Saturday:
Saturday AM we got up and cleaned the house really quick cos a lady from work was bringing over some old baby stuff she doesn't need anymore. She dropped off a City Mini stroller and a nursing pillow! Steve put up the new shelves and face cloth ring I bought at Target. My friend Kiersten came down from Airdrie and we hung out and went to the White Spot for dinner!

all things belong to cats in our house.
 it wasn't until Sunday afternoon that they finally got bored of it and we could fold it down.
Sunday:
Sunday was pretty quiet. We got up and then went to get groceries. Steve spent sometime fixing the shower head in our bathroom. We went to my dad's early to do our taxes. Now we just have to call CRA to get our address changed and we can Netfile our taxes. This is the last year I'll get a super huge student credit and I'm gonna miss it. Luckily though it will help us buy a lot of baby stuff! My dad made chocolate pecan pie in honour of pi day and I'm so sad I feel sick eating sweet food, I couldn't finish mine!


 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend! So nice of your co-worker! We have the city elite so ours is similar! :) That pie looks so good. I'm sorry you couldn't finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! We made maple butter tarts for Pi Day, because they are kinda like mini pies right? Isn't it awesome when people lend you baby stuff? SO nice of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely weekend and how wonderful to have generous friends!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery