I wish I could trust my body and know that everything is okay
I wish I had a little window so I could check in and make sure peanut is okay
I wish I didn't know all the things I know about pregnancy and loss
I wish I could trust a home pregnancy test enough to announce I'm pregnant off that
I wish I could get through the next six months without worry
I wish I could believe everything will be okay
I wish I didn't feel so worried and anxious about this
I wish I could fast forward to the NT scan
I'm sorry this is so stressful! I'll cross everything on my body for a good, easy pregnancy and for the NT scan to just get here already so you can relax a little bit! P.S: My girlfriend (mother of 4) always says that as miserable as morning sickness is, at least it lets you know the right things are happening...I know you have lots of morning sickness so take it as a good sign and try your hardest to relax!
ReplyDelete