Over the Weekend

Friday: 
Quiet night at home! I spent some time on the phone with Carla :) Nothing exciting.

Saturday:
Groceries and Netflix. I threw together a bonnet for a guy I work with (and then forgot to bring it today!)



Sunday:
I went out for breakfast with Andrea and then she went and sold her house! She's moving to Airdire! We had dinner at dad's (Spaghetti and meatballs and butter tarts).

Monday:
I woke up feeling fine but was pretty sick within about 20 minutes and ended up staying home. I'm including Monday because Monday was the day we told the world that Baby H is on the way! I just couldn't wait anymore, I was too excited and so sick feeling that I just wanted something to celebrate! 



 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. Oo ohhh soo exciting!! I'm so glad you shared the news - you deserve to enjoy t every single second of this long awaited turkeys life!

    I'm sorry you're still feeling crummy! I hope the second trimester is much easier on you!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery