Over the Weekend!

Friday: Netflix night! We had steak and mashed potatoes for dinner cos mashed potatoes are about the only thing that agrees with me these days. 

my bath buddy! 
Saturday: Started out great, we went and got groceries, hung out at home. I got a lot done on my blanket that I'm knitting for the living room and then BAM. I got super sick Saturday night. It was extra sad cos I made home made pizza for dinner and it was really good. 



Sunday: I basically spend the entire day in bed. I didn't start to feel any better til Sunday night and even then I took Monday off work to rest and feel like crap. Popsicles and jello are a perfectly healthy first trimester diet right?


7/100 squares!
this is what it will look like when it's done! I think I want to get another kit (diff color) and make one for Baby H as well!


 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!! Boo!!! I LOVE that blanket! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always hoping you're nearing the end of your "morning" sickness. Fingers double crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery