Baby H - Week 8!

How far along: 
8 weeks as of 02/29/2015

How big is baby:
Raspberry! 0.63" & 0.04oz 

Weight gain:
+2 bye bye 0....

Gender:
 Not sure! Ramzi, Chinese Gender and HB all suggest girl but we won't know for sure for a little while!

Symptoms:
Is feeling generally awful considered a symptom? I'm feeling tired and sick all the time but still powering through. I haven't missed any work over it or anything. The C-Train is not my best friend though. I've stopped eating breakfast at home in the morning and have been bringing it to work with me and that is helping the motion sickness from the train.  Otherwise, just fighting to stay awake and productive. 

I get a little emotional when I think that Isis won't be the baby of the family anymore which is kind of hilarious cos she's a cat and I don't think she cares at all... but she's been my baby for so long! H&D are so close together in age and then we got her two years later and she's the tiniest of the three so she just feels like my baby even though she is almost three. 

I hope she is ready to share my lap...

Sleep: 
Like a baby! I heard diclectin can make you sleepy so maybe that's it? I've been trying to sleep on my left side but my hand falls asleep and wakes me up so I have to roll over. I am typically a back sleeper and that won't work soon so I need to find a good way to sleep on my side. 

Food Cravings: 
All that is spicy

Movement:  
Nada

Belly Button
In

Stretch Marks: 
I have a ton already from being a bigger gal so I'm sure I'll get some new ones but I haven't noticed any!


What I'm looking forward too:  
Our NT scan on April 1!


Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Steve is really into the whole waiting to find out what we are having before we go shopping. I'm into the buying everything in sight. It makes for interesting trips to any store that sells anything baby related but we hit up Target last night and there was a pink Batman blanket. Steve couldn't resist it! He also made the peanut ultrasound photo his phone background and I've caught him reading "What to Expect When You are Expecting" a few times (I haven't even cracked it...)

Belly Photo: 
I need to clean that mirror really badly
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

3 comments:

  1. Look at you! :) Powering through! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a sticker on your belly!

    Congrats. And thank you for your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery