Baby H - Week 9!
How far along:
9 weeks as of 03/06/2015
How big is baby:
Green Olive! 0.9" & 0.07oz. This week baby's eyes are fully developed though the eyelids are fused shut, Baby H is now officially a fetus and developing facial features like crazy!
Weight gain:
+2 total, though I haven't weighed myself in a couple days.
Gender:
Not sure! Ramzi, Chinese Gender and HB all suggest girl but we won't know for sure for a little while!
Symptoms:
Sickness has really amped up this week. I thought last week was bad, I was definitely wrong! I haven't been getting sick (since Saturday night anyway) but I feel so sick all day long. I really only feel better laying in bed, even the couch isn't helpful. I stayed home from work basically all week so far and I wish I could do more than lay on the couch. Week 9 has been the worst for sickness, I'm taking four diclectin a day and still just barely making it through.
Sleep:
Not as good at last week but nothing to complain about either. Except daylight savings. I need like a week off to adjust to that.
Food Cravings:
Right now I wish I could just not eat. What sounds good yesterday sounds awful today, etc. Tuesday I felt so sick and all I wanted was a cheeseburger, which was absolutely worth it. Today it's Sour Patch Kids popsicles and jello forever because nothing sounds good at all.
Movement:
Nada
Belly Button:
In
Stretch Marks:
I have a ton already from being a bigger gal so I'm sure I'll get some new ones but I haven't noticed any!
What I'm looking forward too:
Our NT scan on April 1! And hoping my GP will use the doppler when I see her on Monday so I can hear the heartbeat <3
Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
I refuse to cuddle with Steve when we are sleeping cos he's basically a furnace and I hate to be hot while I sleep but lately he's rolling over in his sleep and hugging my belly. It's super cute, even if he's a thousand degrees!
I refuse to cuddle with Steve when we are sleeping cos he's basically a furnace and I hate to be hot while I sleep but lately he's rolling over in his sleep and hugging my belly. It's super cute, even if he's a thousand degrees!










Looking great! Grow baby grow!! :) Did you hear the heartbeat today?
ReplyDeleteYou look super cute! I found that the early bloating can make you look huger than normal. With Tilly mine was the worst at 9 weeks and I panicked about keeping it a secret for another entire month!
ReplyDelete