Over the Weekend!

Friday:

Friday was a pretty quiet day of playing Batman and hanging out. We met up with a lady from kijiji and I bought a snowsuit for Ellie for $10 (3-6 months so I'm hoping it'll fit in Jan - March for the coldest months of the year). I have no idea how much we will actually use it but I figured it couldn't hurt to have if Steve was at work and I needed to take her somewhere walking or something. 

I went into Ellie's room to drop something off and found Isis snuggled in with the stuffies. It was so cute. I can't wait to see her with Ellie, though I imagine she will be more of a fan of the sleeping baby. 


And I finished Ellie's bunny! I seriously love how cute these things are but they are such a pain in the ass to make! This may be my last one.. unless we have another kid and I feel compelled to do it again. 



Saturday:

Saturday we got up super early (by weekend and unemployed standards. I won't say what time cos then you'll all think I'm lazy) and Steve made me an egg before we headed off to my gestational diabetes test. What a fun thing that was... I was really worried about throwing up the drink but luckily to stayed down and the lab was air conditioned! 

After the lab we headed to Michael's to get some wood to make a frame for Ellie's room and then we met up with Kiersten for lunch! She is a way better crocheter than I am so I asked her to make these booties and she is! I can't wait to see them in the colour we picked! 


I couldn't pass up this hook for $2 at Michael's!


Sunday:

Sunday was more Batman & dinner at dad's. We had ham, baked potatoes and chocolate cream pie. I was pretty excited cos I'm finally keeping food down and it was probably the first full meal I had eaten all week!


I'm currently finishing up this sweater for Ellie and thinking I should make another one in a different size and colour, isn't it adorable!?



 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. That sweater is super cute and I LOVE the bunny. Those slippers are adorable. Glad you could eat some more this weekend!! I think I am eating and gaining weight for both of us!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery