Baby H - 21 Weeks!


How far along: 
21 weeks as of  05/29/2015

How big is baby:
Baby bok choy! 10.5" and 12.7oz! Her digestive system is starting to manufacture meconium. Her sense of touch is developing and she can now feel her own skin.



Weight gain:
+3.5 total

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
I tried to wean off the diclectin because it's pretty expensive and ended up getting pretty sick. My own fault for sure. I got some more yesterday though and hoping to feel better soon.  Morning sickness is so weird. Bagel? Yeah, that has to go. Ice cream sandwich? Nah, that can stay.

I had some pretty bad allergies last week and the pregnancy approved allergy medicine sucks. So far this week is better except all the gross allergy feels seem to have blocked up my right ear and I can't hear at all out of it. Super annoying.

Sleep: 
More tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. My hands get numb if I lay on my side for too long. Sleeping well overall and still only getting up once to go to the bathroom, usually when Steve gets up for work.

Food Cravings: 
Nothing much.

Movement:  
She's moving more and more. Still nothing consistent but I'm feeling her at least once a day! 

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Working on some DIY projects for the nursery next week! I have another trip to Michaels to make before I get on it but I'm hoping to make the mobile and something for the wall!

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Steve is really enjoying his new job and he keeps talking about how he can't wait to help Ellie find what makes her happy in life and how he's going to encourage her to go to school. It's so wonderful to see. I know he was so nervous about going back to school at 33 but it's completely worth it to see how much happier he is at his new job! Even if he comes home like this every day:



Belly Photo: 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery