Baby H - 24 weeks!

How far along: 
24 weeks as of  06/19/2015

How big is baby:
Cantaloupe (again, the like foot long ones lol). At our US on Tuesday we got to get her estimated size, she is 1lb 6oz, she's in the 30-40th percentile for everything, except height where she is in the 70th percentile (taking after dad already!). This week she is sleeping in regular patterns, her capillaries are formed and  her bones are starting to harden. She can make a fist and may already be showing dominant hand preference.


Today marks viability! Which is essentially the difference between them trying to save her or not. By the end of week 25 she will have a 90% chance of survival outside of me (though I'd like to keep her in for a little longer!) and that chance will increase daily!

Weight gain:
-1 total, not eating hasn't been great for that.

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
Definitely the worst week for sickness by far. I ended up in the hospital on Friday night because I couldn't keep any food down. I'm wondering if I had a bit of the flu or something. It took a few days before I could really keep any food down. Mixing Gravol with my Diclectin and Tums. I feel like I'm taking more pills than food sometimes. Other than that, no other obvious symptoms. The heartburn has tapered off since I haven't been eating much. 

Sleep: 
Sleeping pretty good aside from the pain from my pulled muscle. We picked up a new pregnancy pillow hoping it'll help as my snoogle hasn't helped at all.

Food Cravings: 
Not keeping much down this week.

Movement:  
More and more. She kept kicking the heart tracing machine when they were trying to get a read on her heart. She is a feisty little girl! I feel her kicking on and off throughout the day now. It's usually one or two at a time followed by a bit of a break but it's getting more and more consistent. She is really strong!

I wasn't watching but I had my hand where she kicked one day and I'm pretty sure her foot stuck out. 

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Feeling better? One day???

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Getting to see Ellie breathing on the ultrasound was really neat! And we headed to pick up our copy of Arkham Knight after the scan and found these:



Belly Photo: 


 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery