Baby H - 23 weeks!

Appointment was good this morning. Ellie is okay and we got to meet our doctor! Starting Tuesday we will be doing monthly ultrasounds to keep an eye on space due to my UU. Once we hit between 32 and 36 weeks we will start doing them weekly. Doctor L is fantastic and we are thrilled with her and very excited to see Ellie on Tuesday!

How far along: 
23 weeks as of  06/12/2015

How big is baby:
Grapefruit! You know, the really big 10-12" grapefruits? one of those. She weighs about 1.2lbs. She looks more like a full term baby now,  just putting on some fat. Her eyelashes are pretty well developed and she's putting on more hair. She's getting too big to do the somersaults I was talking about before and her movements are getting more restricted. For the most part all organs are fully developed except the lungs and they will develop as she breathes in amniotic fluid.



Weight gain:
+3 total, down about a pound from two weeks ago I think from all the getting sick.

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
Pretty sick this week. At least 3 times. Pretty nauseous throughout the day. A few headaches. Heartburn got pretty bad this week, I think it's contributing to the nausea. Tums & I are besties this week. 

Sleep: 
Pretty good, a little tossing and turning but overall good. According to my Fitbit I'm averaging 7-8 hours a night which is great.

Food Cravings: 
Not much. Oreos on occasion. Ice cold Coke.

Movement:  
I feel her kicking low down first thing in the morning and occasionally throughout the day. I think she's probably kicking the placenta primarily and I feel her when she misses it. I'm a little disappointed about the anterior placenta. I wish I could feel her more. 

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Viability! We reach that milestone a week from today!

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
I'ma let this one speak for itself...



Belly Photo: 




 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery