Over the Weekend

Friday:
Friday started out pretty fun. My dad rode his motorcycle out to Black Diamond and got fresh donuts for everyone! They were really yummy!



Everything kinda went downhill from there. I went to lay down while Steve looked for jobs and started getting sick. By Friday night my left side started hurting so we called Healthlink. They told us to go to the hospital just to be safe. We got to L&D around 10:30 and they took me straight into triage. They gave me an IV antinauseant (didn't work) and two bags of fluids. 


We were there until around 3:30. The doctor thinks I pulled a muscle in my side and that's why it hurts. I've been directed to take Gravol along with the Diclectin and Tylenol for my side and to come back if I'm getting sick like that again.

Saturday:
We got home around 4. I couldn't get to sleep because my side was bothering me so I ended up on the couch and got a few hours before crawling back into bed. We spent most of the day there and I napped on and off throughout the day. I had to send Steve to pick up my order from Crave for Father's Day so he got to see his surprise early. 


Sunday:
Sunday was Father's Day. I didn't finish the gift I was working on for Steve or get out to get cards for him or my dad. My sister let me sign the card for my dad which was really nice of her. I didn't get out of bed til we headed over for dinner. I managed my baked potato! and I did eat a cupcake, which I came to regret later but it was yummy at the time. 

For Father's Day Crave had cupcakes that they decorated to look like your dad, they were so cute and a huge hit! I got assorted cupcakes for the rest of us. 
Today's plan is to work on feeling better and maybe keep some food down??

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery