Baby H - Finding Out
Thanks for all the love yesterday! Steve and I are just over the moon that Baby H is here and doing well so far! You guys are the best!
I thought I would share a very picture heavy post on how we found out. I didn't ovulate on my last letrozole cycle (November) so when I saw my doctor (December) she gave me another prescription and told me to start it once I had a full period. A month (January) later I called to complain that my cycle STILL hadn't ended and they did some blood work. That blood work shows no ovulation, no pregnancy and high estrogen. The high estrogen was not the scary thing I thought it was and was actually my body trying to ovulate. Somewhere over that weekend I must have. I started the progesterone on the Monday and by the next Tuesday...!!
Week 3:
![]() |
| These are Tuesday's tests! I found the blue ones took so much longer to get dark enough for the camera to pick them up. |
I called my doctor that night (even though Steve told me to wait a few days. Who can wait!) and I went for blood work the next day. My tests continued to get darker and Thursday AM they looked like this:
Those strips must have picked it up super early but this confirms Baby H was in and around 4 weeks Saturday/Sunday! I have a feeling my estimate is pretty much spot on and we are due around our wedding anniversary in October!













Congrats again! A great anniversary gift! =P
ReplyDeleteOh man. SO exciting!!! I love all your tests, you are so funny!!
ReplyDelete