We had a super low key weekend. Steve wasn't feeling well and I was just so tired!
Friday night we hung out at home with Netflix and kitties (I told you I was boring last week, I didn't lie!)
Saturday morning we decided to sneak out and get some groceries done. We were in and out in under 5 minutes, I was really happy about that! I hate grocery shopping on the weekends because it just takes so damn long to get anything done. We also peeked into Target to see the clearance sales. We picked up baby clothes (my collection is intense. I really need to take inventory!) I got lots of Isis cuddles again this weekend. It's unusual for her to be so clingy with me but she's barely left my lap in days (she's in it right now!). Saturday night I made Broccoli, Potato and Cheese soup from Skinnytaste. It's one of our faves and it always makes leftovers for lunches!
Sunday was a relax and play Mario day. Steve is sure he's getting a cold and I'm doing everything I can to avoid getting it! Everything except you know.. not kissing my husband lol. I'm doomed. Sunday night we went to my dad's for dinner. My dad loves to celebrate new cultures and their holidays so we do Chinese New Year. However, it's apparently not until the 19th and he misread the website. Next year it's on the 6th. Either way, we got red envelopes!
I'm impressed that you could get groceries so quickly! And I stock piled baby clothes before I was pregnant too...my husband thought I was a little crazy, but oh well :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome weekend. I had so many many clothes before we got pregnant too, I still have tubs of boy clothes!! SO many.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't end up with the cold!!! No fun!!! Sounds like a nice laid back weekend!! 5 minute grocery store visit is ideal!!
ReplyDelete