This & That

Is anyone shocked that it's the middle of February.... cos I sure am. 

I'm supposed to start my last class in two and a half weeks and every time I check there is only two of us registered in the class. I really hope someone else registers or maybe I can only see people in my program?? I will be livid if they cancel my class and I have to wait until next year to graduate. SO MAD. I've already requested to do the May convocation because we have a conflict with the October one and I have to get permission because my class won't technically be done by the convocation. I think it means that they won't actually give me my degree but it would be nice to walk the stage. If not, oh well. I did it with my diploma so at least we have pics of that!

The price of oil is on everyone's mind at work. I work for a fairly small O&G company so they haven't been laying anyone off. Our CEO says he thinks we're fine for a few more months at the very least but he's also certain the price will be back up by the end of Q2. I'm really hoping cos I like my job! That being said, we're in a good position and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Our company is really good about keeping our spending below our revenue so we have a cushion!

Steve is kicking ass at school! Have I talked about this before? He's getting basically all A's and A+'s. He wrote his first government exam in January and aced it as well. He'll be done his classes in April and can write his second right after. His school credits 600 hours towards his apprenticeship as well so he will have to get some more hours before he can start working on his third year but it's a really great start. I'm so glad he went into this program! He should be getting job offers soon too. Is it bad I day dream about him working again? 

I have no idea what we should do with Harley. She keeps us both up all night and I'm not even exaggerating. She meows, punches you in the face, walks around on you. Everything. Over and over! It's driving me crazy. I thought she would grow out of it but I think it's just getting worse. We tried locking her out but she manages to make more noise outside of our room AND Devastator can open our door and let her back in so it doesn't really help. She is such a sweet cat, I have no idea why she got so much clingier in the last few years but yeah... she's driving me nuts at night. Devastator sleeps in our bathroom and Isis sleeps at my feet or in the living room..Why can't Harley just sleep? We've tried keeping her awake but then she's over tired and it makes it worse. We try kicking her out over and over but that takes a few hours to work... Maybe it'll get better.

I'm just gonna keep telling myself that. 

she's cute, but pure evil at bedtime
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Steve!
    I wonder what's up with poor Harley? I hope she'll settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery