Over the Weekend!

I've decided I want to start recapping our weekends, or at least the ones where we do something fun! (we are such boring, boring people but maybe one day I will want to look back on how boring we were?)

Friday: I left work early to go get some blood work. Steve went out for drinks after work so after I got home I took a nap with Isis and we got up a little while before he got home. We made wings for dinner and watched some Netflix before doing our workout!


Saturday: We got my blood test results in the morning, then we went and got some groceries. My dad stopped by to drop off some flowers and visit with us. It was super cold on Saturday but by dinnertime we were feeling a little restless so after dinner we walked over to Target and walked around for a little while before we headed home. Steve bought Mario Galaxy 2 on our WiiU so we spent a good chunk of the night replaying it. 

Sunday: Oh the allergies. The only thing that sucks about having such a warm winter is that if you have seasonal allergies they start in January. We got up early and headed over to my sister's house to meet her new kitty, Minou. She was still getting used to all the space at Chelsea's house but she was such a little lovebug. She came right up to us to say hi and totally adored Steve! 




My sister made us a late brunch and then we headed to Target to pick up some stuff we saw the night before. Then we headed home to hang out before we went to my dad's for dinner and I got my own special GF mac n cheese :)



 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. That mac & cheese looks absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan to recap weekends!! Love it. Sounds like an AWESOME Weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery