Baby H - Week 30!


How far along: 
30 weeks as of 07/31/15


How big is baby:
Platypus! I just realized my app has "themes" She's an estimated 3 lbs this week and 16-18" long.

Weight gain:
-4 total

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
Less vomiting but still nauseated almost constantly. Heartburn is definitely getting stronger too. 

Sleep: 
Struggling to get comfortable right at bedtime but sleeping okay.

Food Cravings: 
Food just makes me sad this week.

Movement:  
Still head up but more big movements. Some kicks. I can feel her turning side to side and when I lay down she's a pretty obvious little bump.

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Scan next week!

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
We got Ellie's mattress this week and Steve got a lesson in washing cloth diapers :D

Belly Photo: 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery