Baby H - 32 weeks

How far along: 
32 weeks as of 08/15/15



How big is baby:
"Naked Tailed Armadillo" lmao! She was approximately 2lbs and 13oz at our scan last week! They don't officially do measurements within the same week so we are back on Monday for another scan. She's a tiny peanut but she's perfect the way she is <3

Weight gain:
-2 total

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
Less vomiting but still nauseated almost constantly. Heartburn is definitely getting stronger too. I'm hungry all the time and the required GD food is totally not doing the trick. 

Sleep: 
Some rolling around and more difficulty getting comfortable. Back is feeling it this week.

Food Cravings: 
Food just makes me sad this week.

Movement:  
A little more! I definitely don't feel it all cos we can see her moving like crazy during the ultrasounds but I don't feel it all.

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Ultrasound on Monday, Vancouver on Thursday!

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Ultrasounds are always fun and as rough as it is with neither of us working it's really nice he's been able to be at every appointment.

Belly Photo: 



 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery