Baby H - Week 29!
How far along:
Pineapple :) She's estimated at 3 lbs and 16" long! Her breathing should be getting more rhythmic and frequent. She may be hiccuping if she swallows too much fluid. She has a routine now and seems to be awake in the afternoon and in the late evening.
Weight gain:
-2 total
Gender:
Girl!
Symptoms:
Nausea & heartburn are still going strong. Gestational Diabetes is a pain in the ass. Feeling pretty tired this week.
Sleep:
Sleep is still pretty good. I'm thinking it's from the plethora of medication I'm taking that causes drowsiness.
Movement:
Less kicks but I'm feeling more bigger movements like she's rolling around or something. She's still head up as far as I can tell.
Belly Button:
In.
Stretch Marks:
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol













Maternity photo is beautiful!
ReplyDelete