Baby H - 33 Weeks!
How far along:
33 weeks as of 08/22/15
How big is baby:
"3 chocolate croissants" - I really wish I would have seen the Ovia themes early on, it's so much fun! She is still breech, which MFM is attributing to my UU and she is still small. The good news is she gained some weight from our appt on the 19th and was 3.5lbs at our appt on the 24th. We are back on Tuesday for another scan just to keep an eye on her (and so I can go broke paying for parking??). Placenta and blood flow looked good. Fluid was lowish but still within normal levels so we're basically just checking in to make sure everything stays the same. Hitting 34 weeks is a great milestone lung wise but I really would like to keep her in for another month at least.
I found a good diagram of the different types of unicornuate uteruses, mine is "A". We are thinking that may be why she is staying breech.
"3 chocolate croissants" - I really wish I would have seen the Ovia themes early on, it's so much fun! She is still breech, which MFM is attributing to my UU and she is still small. The good news is she gained some weight from our appt on the 19th and was 3.5lbs at our appt on the 24th. We are back on Tuesday for another scan just to keep an eye on her (and so I can go broke paying for parking??). Placenta and blood flow looked good. Fluid was lowish but still within normal levels so we're basically just checking in to make sure everything stays the same. Hitting 34 weeks is a great milestone lung wise but I really would like to keep her in for another month at least.
I found a good diagram of the different types of unicornuate uteruses, mine is "A". We are thinking that may be why she is staying breech.
Weight gain:
0 total
Gender:
Girl!
Symptoms:
More vomitting this week, super not cool. I was starting to enjoy the break. Heartburn on and off which is pretty common with breech babies. I keep forgetting to mention I have a very light linea nigra climbing my tummy which is kinda cool to see.
Sleep:
I've given up on the snoogle, that thing is evil. My hips and back ache any time I look at it let alone lay in it. I've been sleeping pretty okay flopping around with my normal pillows and my little wedge for my tummy when I need it. The weather cooling down has been glorious for sleeping as well.
Food Cravings:
Movement:
Less kicking during the day (lots at bed time of course) but she's definitely stretching a lot. She responds to Steve more than me and she loves when he rubs her head. She will stretch and kick at the cats when they cuddle my belly. I can feel her head trying to push out of my stomach when she stretches which is really weird. She's had some hiccups but not a ton. She was back to frank breech at our last appointment. Her head is pretty much always in the same spot but she rotates her feet from my cervix (ow) to my diaphragm (mmm heartburn)
Belly Button:
In.
Stretch Marks:
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol
What I'm looking forward too:
I am posting this a day early cos Carla and I leave for Vancon tomorrow after my doctor's appointment! We will be scheduling our c-section which means as of tomorrow baby girl has a "birth date" (unless she arrives earlier)!
Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Steve has officially become my driver, this short lady's legs can no longer reach the pedals in the car and fit the belly behind the steering wheel. It's kind of hilarious.













0 comments:
Post a Comment