Baby H - Week 31


How far along: 
31 weeks as of 08/07/15




How big is baby:
Small Clawed Otter! Well, not quite. My sweet Ellie is a small little peanut, she's 2lbs 13oz today 31+6 (which is only a 9oz increase from our 28 week scan). Blood flow and movement look good so we are hoping she's just small. If she stays on this track or higher they aren't too worried but if her growth slows down again we may discuss having her earlier. She's footling breech now and if she is still breech at our 34 week appt we will schedule a c-section for week 39.


Weight gain:
-4 total

Gender:
Girl! 

Symptoms:
Less vomiting but still nauseated almost constantly. Heartburn is definitely getting stronger too. I'm hungry all the time and the required GD food is totally not doing the trick. A girl could kill for a Cherry Coke and a chocolate chip cookie.

Sleep: 
Sleeping pretty well aside from the heat.

Food Cravings: 
Food just makes me sad this week.

Movement:  
Bigger movements. She's still head up but she likes to come to there surface if you talk to her or rub where she is. She has starter pushing back if you tap her or push down where she is. We saw her thump for the first time last night! She is definitely getting bigger. Her main awake times are late at night and mid afternoon. Overall she's a pretty chill baby in there and I'm hoping that means she will be the same when she gets out.

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol

What I'm looking forward too:  
Vancon is only two weeks away!

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
The day after we got the mattress Steve pulled out all her bedding and made her bed. He's starting to nest and randomly cleaning things while I knit.

Belly Photo: 



 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery