My days are running together in my delightful unemployed status but hey, the weekend still happens. Even if I didn't do anything before it.
Friday:
My friend Jessica and her husband were visiting! We went to see them Friday night and bring gifts for baby girl #3! I cannot wait to meet that little peanut. Her girls E (2) & K (1) are my absolute joy! They are so cute and sweet. I did try to convince her that Christy was an excellent name for girl #3 but I think I lost out on that one... But I do love the name they picked so I guess I can forgive it. It was a little late when we got there so I didn't get any pictures with the girls but we had fun seeing them.
Saturday:
I spent most of my day at school. Last Saturday class tho! Monday was my last official class and I have my final at the end of the month. Very excited to be done my degree!
My best friend Andrea lost her horse on Saturday am and we're all pretty sad about that. A year ago I took this picture when we went to visit her horses. RIP Heidi <3
We stopped and Thyme Maternity on the way home so I could use up all my coupons and I picked up this dress and I just love it! I think I will wear it for my 18 week pic. I already took my 17 week one! I have three really nice maternity dresses now and I'm wondering which one I should use for our maternity pics. Still have a few months til those but I'm feeling excited!
Sunday:
Sunday we went to the mall to pick up a few things (including belly butter cos holy itchy!) and then papa's for ham. Steve went hard on the job search and we're hoping he will have something soon! Most of the guys he went to school with said it wasn't too hard to find something so I'm feeling confident for him (I think it might be hopeless for me...)
Beautiful dress!! You are all set. Glad you got some belly butter you like! Are you going to look for a job until the baby comes? PS. How did you get the pin it on your pics? Love that. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the dress! I wasn't super pregnant last summer but wish I would have been as dresses beat pants any day! Fingers crossed on the job search for Steve
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous dress!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to Steve on the job search.
I'm pretty shocked your employer had the guts to fire a pregnant woman. That's illegal. And stupid.
ReplyDelete