I had two job interviews last week and they were both awesome, great jobs. The second job I interviewed for was a position at Agrium in Wholesale Planning and Analysis doing five year plans and monthly analysis and stuff. It would be an awesome co-op to finish my degree with! The first job I interviewed for was at Surge Energy in Production/Joint Venture Accounting. Another great job to finish my co-op with! Both said I would have an idea by the end of this week!
When I got home from school on Monday I had a voice mail from Surge and I jokingly said to Steve, "maybe it went so well they want to hire me for a permanent position!"
I spoke to one of the women I interviewed with last week yesterday and she said they had some great interviews for the co-op, including mine, and they were trying to find positions for all of the candidates. She was wondering, since I'm almost done my classes, if I'd like to interview for a full time permanent position. Obviously, YES. They phoned me back yesterday to see if I could interview today and I went after school! I don't want to get too excited just yet but this job could be everything I want to start out! A permanent position with benefits (great while Steve is in school cos he got in, also YAY!), vacation time, bonuses and I'd have my own office!!
I'm not sure when I'll hear from them again but I really, really hope I get this job!
0 comments:
Post a Comment