Weight: -3.2lbs (for a total of -5.2lbs)
Measurements: -3.5" (for a total of -21")
I'm definitely starting to notice the inches, which is nice! and today I hit my lowest weight of the whole program which means all the weight I had "gained" last week was probably water or something. This is very exciting!! I'm hoping to be in the 180s when I see my doctor on the 24th for a weigh in which I actually think is possible after today's weigh in! I would only need to lose another 4lbs to get there so let's hope!
Week 1 of Beta was pretty good. It was definitely a struggle for me! I had a hard time with the Rip'T circuit (Steve found me lying on the floor wheezing after) but I made myself redo it the next morning. I want to improve. I found that last night when I finally finished my double day that my core hurts when I laugh and if I push through my flab a bit I can feel what I think might be muscles forming!! woo!!

We watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead this week (you can watch it for free here if you are interested!). I highly recommend it to everyone. It's so inspiring. It's a documentary about Joe who is severely overweight and has an autoimmune disorder and he endeavors to juice fast for 60 days (medically supervised) in order to lose weight and completely rid himself of medication. I loved his story but there's another man he meets along his journey with the same condition and Phil's story really touched me. He was a former marine (I think - don't quote me on that part) who became a truck driver. When he calls Joe for help he is 429lbs and struggles to walk around. By the end of the film he's not only lost 202lbs but he's running. It's just so inspiring!!
My best friend has a lot of health issues and she started juicing (not fasting) after watching it and it's improved her health greatly. We've decided to get one as well. I plan on making some juice in the mornings, maybe some for school and definitely post workout. I'm really bad at eating vegetables - and really bad at eating a range of vegetables, as is my husband, and we both think it's a great way to improve our lack of vegetables :D.
I also went ahead and ordered Gamma for T25 so it should be here in time to start right when I finish Beta! It will give me another 8 weeks of workouts! I'm really nervous but I can't wait to try it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment