Last Semester!!

I'm in the last semester of my degree (in class). Once I'm done this semester I need to get 8 months of practical experience and then I'll have my degree! I'm so excited that I'm this close to being done! I'm having a little trouble keeping myself focused because I'm just ready to be done with all of this and get a good job and actually have money again. 

I'm in Advanced External Auditing, Operations Management, Advanced Corporate Finance, E-Business and Advanced Financial Accounting this semester. So for the most part it's a very dry, heavy semester that makes me want to just take a nap. 

My biggest stress right now is finding a job for my practical. I've been applying like crazy but I haven't heard anything back yet and I'm nervous. If things go the way we plan Steve will be in school from September 2014 to April 2015 to get his through his first two apprenticeship exams for heavy duty mechanics soooooooooo I need a job! Luckily, the Gov offers EI for apprentices in school so it won't be as tight as it is now. 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery