Valentine's Day 2014

I had school and Steve had work so we didn't see each other most of the day. When I got home I made lasagna and Steve got off early and brought home garlic bread and we spent the night watching Netflix and hanging out. We also picked up a small heart-shaped ice cream cake from the Marble Slab! Steve bought me my awesome new juicer and I got him Robocop, an Adventure Time mug and game :)

Flowers from my man! He stopped to pick out the lillies after last time with Harley.

The gifts!

Lasagna!

Man alive, fuzzy phone day or what? lol

the ice cream cake! we got vanilla ice cream with brownies and cookie dough mixed in.

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery