Friday:
Nothing exciting. I had big plans to go buy fabric and get money for the Comic Expo and then I felt so sick I ended up just laying in bed from the moment I got home at 4 until basically the next morning. We got take out for dinner and I don't think I even ate half of mine. So sad. I was really sick Thursday night and could barely talk most of Friday.
Saturday:
I was happy to be feeling a little better when I woke up Saturday. Carla and I bought tickets to the Comic Expo a few months ago with the hopes Misha Collins would be there. Sadly, he was not but we did have some fun.
I wasn't overly crazy about the guest list this year. We went to one panel (Walking Dead) which Steve and I haven't seen but Carla wanted to go to. After that we spent forever looking for food and walked around the exhibition centre. We did find Bruce Timm, who was one of the main artists from Batman the Animated Series, and Steve brought his artbook from our DVD set and had it autographed. Pretty big moment for him and the $40 tickets were worth it just for that.
We didn't buy much, just a t-shirt for Steve. Carla and I looked for a Castiel pop vinyl figure so we could pretend Misha was there but he was sold out everywhere.
We left the Comic Expo around 4 and went home to take it easy for the rest of the night. My back was pretty sore from all the walking around we did, I got over 9,000 steps at the Expo alone! I need new running shoes.
Sunday:
Sunday morning I woke up feeling pretty decent so I started cleaning the house right away. Didn't get it all done but I felt more productive than I have in awhile. After breakfast we headed over to the Okotoks Costos and did a quick Costco run. We picked up a few sleepers and a box of wipes for Baby H cos they were on sale. I have zero idea how long a box of wipes lasts or anything like that but I'm hoping to get another one if they go on sale again before babe gets here. We do plan on using cloth wipes at home so they will be for going out.
Sunday afternoon we hung out at home and played some video games. Dinner at dad's was potato salad and sausage. We finished grocery shopping and headed home for an early night.
Costco wipes are the best! The sleepers there are so great too, they are just wide and short, opposite of Delainey so they don't fit her! :( I am sorry you feel crappy. :( No fun. Glad you had a good weekend though!!
ReplyDeleteThe Costco wipes are great! I think a box lasts us 6-8 weeks. We bought two bkxes when I was pregnant and still working on the second one. Howcome you would use cloth wipes at home? I'll warn you that babies poop ALOT in the beginning so you'll need lots of clothes or will do lots of laundry. Just my input :)
ReplyDelete