Baby H - Week 14!

How far along: 
14 weeks as of 04/10/2015

How big is baby:
Lemon! 3.4" and 1.5oz! If you're keeping track that means Baby H has doubled in weight since last week! crazy! This week baby is likely sucking his or her thumb. Kidneys, liver and spleen are all functioning. Baby H is growing a thin peach-like hair all over his or her body to stay warm! We are having fun with the doppler Jessica lent us! Baby H's heart rate is hovering between 155 and 165 and is pretty easy to find. Baby is definitely low in my pelvis still and favours the left side.



Weight gain:
+3 total.

Gender:
 Not sure! Ramzi, Chinese Gender and HB all suggest girl but we won't know for sure for a little while! Do you want to field a guess? Click here!

Symptoms:
Well the sickness is back with a vengeance this week. Rude. I ended up getting off the train to get sick twice on my way to work on Tuesday. Some heartburn this week but I think it's more due to the perogies I had for lunch twice than anything else. Still struggling to eat and find things that don't make me sick. 

Sleep: 
Sleeping well still! I had a few rough nights but it was more due to stress at work than pregnancy related. I am experiencing some restless leg symdrome if I lay on my back too long but laying on my side makes my back hurt so while I sleep okay there's a lot of rolling around and adjusting and grabbing the snoogle and ditching the snoogle. 

Food Cravings: 
I'd just rather not think about food this week. I miss you food.

Movement:  
Nada.

Belly Button
In.

Stretch Marks: 
I have a ton already from being a bigger gal so I'm sure I'll get some new ones but I haven't noticed any!

What I'm looking forward too:  
Gender scan! Still a month to go. So something next week....Steve's last week of school is next week! that's pretty cool. Hoping he gets some job interviews soon :D

Pregnancy Moment with Steve:
Since he bought the new PS4 last week Steve spent the weekend moving our spare TV and PS3 into our room so I can Netflix in bed when I feel really sick. It's so nice because there's a lot of time where I can't even lay on the couch comfortably so I'm much happier in bed. 

Belly Photo: 
I seriously love this shirt! It might become a casual friday regular. and I feel like I look pregnant! That could be the help of maternity clothes though.  
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. I loved finding Ds heartbeat at home! SO reassuring!! Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery