"Christymas"

A couple years ago Steve started referring to my birthday as Christymas and it's kinda stuck.
Carla made me this cover photo for Facebook!
Yesterday was my 27th birthday! I'm feeling surprisingly well about turning 27. I remember having a hard time with 26 (for whatever reason). Steve's theory is that turning 26 meant I wasn't 25 anymore and turning 27 didn't change that ahaha. Either way. 

And Carla made me this for my profile picture! 

I took the day off work and spent it pretty lazily. I waited around for the window guy to come and look at the spare room window cos it needs to be recaulked but it's the condo company's responsibility cos it's an external wall so they will pay for it. I met Andrea for lunch (pumpkin pancakes and gingerbread french toast! I should have taken a picture) and then we went to Michaels so I could get some boyish yarn for my preemie hats and to Petland. Steve and I went to a pub we discovered by our house for dinner and the food was fantastic! We finished the day with my dad and sister coming over for a Hello Kitty cake! I am remiss, I forgot to get a picture of the cake too!

An Alice in Wonderland tea press, knitting needle case and book from Andrea

Papa got me a tassimo and some peppermint mocha disks (<3).
Steve got me a new set of interchangeable needles and an HK Ornament!
In March I ordered myself a kit to make a November "Birthstone" Shawl and my Topaz yarn arrived on Monday!
Dad also gave me a Starbucks GC which I used to get this cold cup for water at work! 
Chib got me a new travel mug for tea and for my Tassimos

Dinner at Kildare's! so good!!!
It was a great day overall. I'm glad I decided to take it off work so I could spend it just hanging out and relaxing :) I stopped by Starbucks this morning to pick up my cold cup and I got my free birthday Chestnut Praline Latte :) 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery