T25 Alpha - Week 1

This is probably one of the most intense workouts I have ever done! Whoa. I have to modify pretty much everything and I'm still struggling to keep up but I think I'll get better as it goes! My current plan is to do 10 weeks of each section (so double) because I have a loooong way to go! But I really like it! and highly recommend it! I convinced Carla to get it too so we both lay on the floor after and text each other about how hard it is lol. 
I took some pictures last night and I'm going to take some next week for comparison. I'll try and get them as similarly as possible.  I forgot to take actual before pics and measurements so we'll have to compare everything to week 1 :) 

Overall - I'm proud of myself for doing it and proud of myself for actually doing the double day in one day! I definitely feel it in my muscles and I really hope it makes a difference!
 
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery