Workin' Out

My weight loss has kind of completely stopped paused thanks to finals. I've been trying to stay on track but I find myself reaching for things that are quick so I can keep my momentum up and not take any extra breaks. Let me tell you, five finals in five days... unpleasant to say the least. Final number 4 tomorrow! I'd be counting down the minutes to 11am on Friday if I had time to figure out how many minutes that is!

I ordered Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer in the spring and never got around to opening it until recently. I've been pretty impressed with it. Let me tell you my fat ass is struggling to get through a workout most of the time. It's really sad that I can barely make it through... however, I'm trying! I like the resistance band training, it's definitely different and I can totally feel it. 

Even though I've been barely making it through my one workout I've been mapping out my goals and one of the things I considered was Insanity. I've heard great things about it and seen some pretty amazing reviews. However... 35-45 minutes a workout? Right now I'm dying in 8... 

I was reading Alison's blog the other day (<3) and she mentioned she just got a new workout called T25. It's by the same people that do Insanity but it's a little bit shorter. 25 minutes a workout and double on Fridays (though I read a review where someone split up the Friday and did 6 days a week instead of 5. That may be me). Soooo I ordered it today from Amazon. It should be here by the end of the year hopefully! 

I have no idea what I just did to myself but I really need to get in gear and get in shape so once my finals are done on Friday I plan to up my 10 Minute Trainer to twice a day and eventually two in a row until my T25 shows up and then I'll get started on that! If everything goes well and I can get to the end of that I might try Insanity and then maybe P90X??

I'm thinking maybe I'll do a before and after on here when the T25 gets here. I'll have to get Steve to help me take some pictures but I'm really excited to see if  I can be one of those people that's like, "hey, check out what I did!" 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery