Christmas 2013~!

Christmas was a little crazy this year! My mom and her husband decided to bust it here last minute from BC but it was nice to see them! I haven't had a Christmas with my mom in at least 7 years so it was pretty cool. 

We spent Christmas Eve eating sushi and playing Mario with Carla and then my mom came over after for a quick up of tea!

Steve and I are terrible gift givers and we were so excited to give each other gifts that neither of us really slept all of Christmas Eve. Actually - on Christmas Eve morning I gave him one of the t-shirts I got him (Thor, the other one was Iron Maiden!). 

Christmas day I got up and Steve had breakfast made! Pancakes and bacon! We ate and then opened gifts together. My sister, her boyfriend, Mom and Bill came over around 11 for gifts and then we all went off to get ready for dinner! We had dinner at my dad's house and it was a really good day!

My dad got us a small deep freeze and Steve's dad sent us money that we used for a FoodSaver so my sister and I hit Costco this morning and loaded up both of our freezers!! 

Steve got the Wii U, Lego Marvel Superheros game (from Santa), the shirts, tea and a tea ball (from the cats), Scattegories and a laser sighted Nerf gun (from my dad >.>) 
I got yarn, two bakers from epicure (from Santa), some new cookie/cake pans, a Gap sweatsuit, Despicable Me 2 (from the kitties) and some money for the Wii U so we can get some of the games from the old school Nintendo that I want :) 

It was a great day spent with the people we love!

Christmas Breakfast!
Mittens I made for my sister - they took forever but turned out so cute!!
The rest of the Christmas knits!!!
Marc and Steve with their Nerf guns!
Luckily my dad has a huge basement lol 
Today we are having homemade Beef and Barley soup for dinner and I started the T25!! 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. I love those mittens!!! So cute. Holy talented. Yay for starting T25!! What did you think? This is gonna be a great year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! those owl mittens were quite the project but my sister loved them!!

      And I made it through week one - I've had to modify pretty much everything but that's okay. I actually think I might do 10 weeks of alpha and then 10 weeks of beta to work myself up to doing Insanity! It's a pretty good workout though! my goodness!!

      Delete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery