So when I decided to go back to school full time Steve and I had a really long discussions about whether or not I should work while I go and we ultimately decided no. With five advanced accounting classes it just seemed like having to work 2+ shifts a week might not be a good idea. Especially with assignments, projects, midterms and finals. Like who has time for that? I barely have time to knit!
That being said, I felt like a giant mooch not working and living off my wonderful husband.
So I kind of found the best compromise. I'm going to be working for SAIT as a tutor. I'll be working roughly 4 (maybe 6) hours a week tutoring first and second year students and I get paid by the school. I can make sure I get the time I need to study and get my things done around school and I'll still be making $17.50 an hour a few hours a week
.
It's nothing incredible and I get paid monthly so I won't be getting paid until the end of November but I'm excited to be able to contribute and help us stay afloat during my last few months of school.
I had my orientation for it today and it seems totally awesome, I'm really excited to get started!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment