TTC Wednesday

I don't know if we need an update but let's do one anyway.
 
Nothing has changed. I'm seeing my GP on Friday to talk to her about the endocrinologist and how that went. Hopefully she can give me some of the test results I saw the endocrinologist for cos I asked for a copy to be forwarded to her.
 
I also have to go for blood work on Friday. We scheduled my followup with the endocrinologist for January because with how long my cycles are we were thinking it would take that long to get the blood work she needs (7DPO) BUT surprise of surprise I'm on my second normal length cycle in a row. What does that mean? Well it does mean I'm ovulating on my own so she made the right decision to skip the Clomid and it does mean that maybe I'm starting to regulate on my own?? That would be handy. It also means I can probably get in to see her earlier. Her office is right above the lab where I have to get my blood drawn so I'm going to go talk to the nurse after and see when they can get me in.
 
Fingers crossed?? Maybe I'll have more of an update soon?
 
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. I hope your appointment goes well Friday and you get some answers about your test results. Fingers crossed that more regular cycles is a new trend for you. :) Or maybe none at all for about 9-10 months? :)

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery