Three years!

Today we celebrated our third wedding anniversary<3

For the first time I wasn't sick so that was nice! I have a short day on Wednesdays at school and I'm only there from 1-5. So we got to sleep in a little (Steve is on holidays) before we got up. We exchanged cards while cuddling after my alarm went off and then Steve took me to the mall before school and he bought me a sweater I've been eyeing for a while from Aritzia. We got a quick lunch together (Mighty Kale smoothie from Jugo for me and A&W for Steve),

the sweater I got! pic is from Aritzia website don't sue me k?
On our way out we stopped by David's Tea and Steve bought me a new travel mug for my tea that has a built in steeper and a compartment for extra tea! It's soooo awesome! It kept my tea warm for hours, even with the lid off! and the tea in the compartment stayed dry!! I love it so much :D I just stopped by one of the stores at school to get more hot water and made my second batch of tea after my Financial Accounting class! Oh and it's pink!

New tea travel mug!

He dropped me off at the station and I went to school. Nothing exciting there. After school Steve picked me up and took me out for dinner thanks to a gift card from my mom! We went to Jack Astor's and it was delicious :) 

After dinner we ran to my dad's house to get the winter tires for the car as they are being put on tomorrow. Exciting, I know!

And then we came home and enjoyed our edible arrangement and watched some Netflix! We didn't get through much of this though because we were so full from dinner!

Perfect diet friendly dessert!

See those chocolate balls with the white on them? Apple truffles. SOYUM

Steve is getting the new Pokemon DS games for his gift - they don't come out until Saturday so he is definitely waiting anxiously!

It's been a lovely, down to earth, fun day for both of us. I'm so happy we are together and we are married. I love my husband more than I could ever imagine and he is just the absolute best! I wouldn't change a thing about today or about him<3.





 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery