Weightloss Update

So I've been on Weight Watchers for two weeks now. I do my weigh ins on Sunday so I'm not exactly sure where we sit today (might have been smarter to do this on Sunday...)

I'm counting my starting weight as my highest weight in September even though I started this at the beginning of October cos, well, I can do what I want. 

Total Weightloss so far: 9.8lbs as of last Sunday. I've added a little ticker on the side of my blog so I'll be tracking my progress there :)

I don't think losing weight is easy, I mean really... if it was easy we'd all be thin. And it's been especially trying as I prepare for midterms and I come home so drained all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a coke and sleep. But I'm trying!! I have had a couple small slurpees and my sister made cookies but I mean... cookies happen ;) Overall I'm really happy with my progress! I even dragged Steve out for a walk tonight!
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery