I feel like nothing overly special has happened this summer! We've both been working a lot, I have my co-op position until the end of August so that keeps me pretty busy.
We have made a lot of changes this summer though!! Here's a list of things I have changed:
- no more pop! (and Steve is cutting himself back slowly. I think the idea of no more pop scares him more than quitting smoking did!)
- clean eating - we have cut most processed food out of our diets completely and it's awesome.
- running - I've been "running" (we call it running but it's a run/walk/cry combo) 6 days a week and walking the other day. I've been doing almost 5km!
- yoga - I just bought myself a year of yoga at a studio by our house so when school starts up I won't have to worry about paying for it, it's already paid for!
It's been quite the change for us but it's been awesome. I feel a lot better, my heart burn is almost completely gone (which I have had almost my entire life)!
I can't believe that it's August already! In less than a month I'll be starting school again!! ahhhh! but here's some food pics to show off some of our changes! These are all snacks:
 |
| Banana Blueberry Chocolate Chip "Ice Cream" |
 |
| Cookies n Cream Scones |
 |
| Blueberry Banana Overnight Oatmeal |
 |
| Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream" |
 |
| Strawberry Blueberry Banana Popsicles! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment