Steve's Birthday

Steve turned 32 this year and we decided just to do something small with the family so my dad, stepmom, Chelsea and her boyfriend all came over so we could celebrate! Sounds lovely and not stressful at all right?

Right. I bought a cake pop maker the week before his birthday and we decided to make a whole bunch to test it out! it was awesome, except it makes like a thousand of them. So we threw some in the freezer with the goal of making them look like Pokeballs for my adult husband's birthday (he's not 5 years old, I swear!!)

Wellllll here's the problem with that plan. Freezing things removes the moisture from them. Cos it freezes the moisture in them. So when we thawed and started to work on the Pokeballs the cakepops kinda fell apart. Which lead to me falling apart.

Like, it's 10pm, I have people coming over tomorrow. What do I do? I called my dad in a panic who went out of his way to make Steve brownies. He's the best. He even brought ice cream and fudge so we got brownie sundaes. Gotta love dads.

So we had homemade pizzas and brownies from my dad to celebrate my wonderful husband and his birthday!

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery