It's my second last day at Agrium! How did that happen? It's been so much fun and I've learned so much I hope I can come back here for my practicum!
I officially have nine classes left and a practicum and I will have my degree!! Isn't that exciting? I feel so... almost accomplished..
 |
| Candace redid my nametag at work |
 |
| And Candace and I made a window so we could talk without having to yell over our cubicles... this is me, hard at work! |
 |
| And Agrium did give me a Fitbit!!! (Steve has the black one now and I have a pink one) |
School starts a week from today! I have five classes my first semester and they are all advanced accounting classes so bleh but my school schedule is actually pretty good and will work with my exercise goals!
Happy Tuesday! xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment