Ceramics day!

On Friday I went to a place called the Clayground and I painted ceramics for the first time! It was so much fun!! 

I originally went with the intention to decorate a mug for my dad for his birthday - which I did - and then I had some time before Steve came to pick me up so I painted a yarn bowl for me too!!! (yarn bowl - a bowl with a hole and a hook on the side so you can put your ball of yarn in the bowl, feed the yarn through the hole or hook and then your ball of yarn doesn't run away on you). I have a little yarn bowl but it doesn't hold most skeins until I've worked them down so I definitely needed a bigger one!! 

Mug for dad, it's white and blue with some black and a green heart
Handle
the other side, I decorated it with music notes cos my dad plays piano! 
YARN BOWL! it's speckled pink on the outside and bright green on the inside
I love love love it!
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery