Wednesday:
Wednesday was Canada Day so a Stat holiday and I'm adding it in. Jessica and Ben were in town with the girls so we went over to Jessica's mom's house for a BBQ! It was very fun to see them and play with E&K. I'm excited for baby girl #3 to arrive in August! They make the cutest little ginger kids.
Thursday:
Groceries! Batman! Oh the exciting life of the unemployed.
Friday:
I don't really remember. Batman and Netflix? I was pretty sick.
Saturday:
We headed out to Airdrie to see Kiersten! We went out for lunch and headed back to her house to play with her new puppy, Maeby, and paint zombies!
Kiersten also finished the booties I requested for Ellie, aren't they amazing?? They are a little smaller than the ruffled ones I made so I think they will fit earlier on. I really need to learn how to make these!
Sunday:
Quiet day at home. I woke up not feeling very well, probably from leaving my house overdoing it on Saturday. We had dinner at dad's. He made pizza from scratch and Chocolate Ganache cake. We're totally spoiled and loving it!
That cake looks amazing and I LOVE those booties!
ReplyDelete