Baby H - 28 Weeks!
I met with Diabetes clinic this morning and luckily their recommended food intake is basically nothing like the website! I will be testing my blood 4x a day for the next week and then we check back in with them. If all looks well I should be able to go to 2x a day for the rest of my pregnancy. Granted at 2x a day I still need over $100 for materials (not including insulin as I may not need it). Add in $180 a month for diclectin and $100 for iron and I'm just missing having benefits.
How far along:
How far along:
Tropical Coconut (is there any other kind?) About 14" long! She weighed in at 2lbs 4oz at our US on Tuesday. The MFM doc said all is looking well and if she's still awesome at our 32 week scan it may be our last one! She wasn't practicing breathing when they did the scan (normal) so we had to have an NST. My sassy little girl won't flip head down but will happy switch side to side so the nurse had to keep readjusting the monitor during the NST.
Weight gain:
0 total
Gender:
Girl!
Symptoms:
Nausea & heartburn are still going strong.
Sleep:
Waking up more at night. Trying to get to bed earlier. I have a temp job for a week starting Friday so I have to get up early for a week. But money! Even if I'm a little tired. Hopefully forcing myself to get up early won't be so bad.
Food Cravings:
Cake, coke. Of course just in time to start testing my blood sugar regularly.
Movement:
More! I feel her on and off throughout the day and can easily get the 6 movements in 2 hrs the MFM asked me to look out for.
Belly Button:
In.
Stretch Marks:
I think I might be getting a few new ones! I'm not going to bother counting them, I already have so many it doesn't even matter lol













Yay for getting a job and I'm glad the clinic wasn't as bad as you expected it and that you can do it a bit cheaper if it all works out!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for a temp position! I love the coke. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDelete