TTC Wednesday

My MRI results confirmed my worst fear. The doctor was right. I only have half a uterus. I was holding out hope that the right tube spasmed like the tech thought and maybe there was hope. Combined with my PCOS I'm pretty sure that drops our chances to basically 0. I haven't done the math on it but I'm pretty confident in that estimate. 

I don't know what to even say. I have two fertility issues. Plus Steve has a low-ish sperm count. So really, three issues standing in our way. 

I am infertile. And I'm feeling pretty defeated today.


 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery