Four years, three cats, two people, one perfect life<3
Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband! For the first time ever NEITHER of us is sick on our anniversary! (our first anniversary I ended up in the hospital, our second I had a sinus infection and last year Steve had a throat infection)
Steve is off to school for the day and I'm at work but I plan on leaving early so we can meet up and go to Milestones for dinner! We aren't doing gifts this year because Steve got my wedding ring fixed and I sent him to visit his dad in Sept so we are just going to go out for dinner, check in on the cat from hell (that is a whole other story) we are pet sitting and then grab some froyo and catch up on Prison Break :)
Four years ago! <3
From our lifestyle session with Melanie Dawne Photography in August! Man did I get fat...
0 comments:
Post a Comment