Mother's Day 2014


Mother's Day is a hard day when you're struggling with infertility. It really is.  And to top it off we spent last night at Lawrence's parents house and I see how hard this is for his mom too, having lost her oldest son so very close to Mother's Day. 

I remember Mother's Day last year was so rough. A husband of a friend of mine flat out told me Mother's day is for mothers and no one else when I posted a poem that was supposed to be from a cat to it's owner and he accused me of trying to steal Mother's Day away. I ended up deleting the post cos I didn't want or mean to offend anyone. I never imagined I'd be celebrating another Mother's Day like it this year but here we are. So I'm going to do my best to find the good in today because I don't want to be sad like last year.

There are so many beautiful and wonderful Moms in my life. There is my own, of course. My friend Eric's mom, Tia, who was like a mother to me when my mom was working all the time and she was always someone I could go to. There's my step-mom and my mother-in-law. There are all my friends who are moms and are such great moms. 

I hope one day I can join the club. I think I'd be good at it. 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Sending hugs. But you are a kitty mama for sure!! I was always Cruz's Mom before Delainey came along too so who cares what anyone else thinks!!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery