twenty six

It's my 26th birthday today! 

I can't say my life is exactly the way I expected it would be at 26, I mean I thought I'd be done school and chasing little feet by now but things don't always work out the way you expect...

I love my life, though. I have such a fantastic husband who is so supportive and so patient with me and I'm 5 months from being done all my in class school and we will be buying a condo next summer! I'm so excited for our future and I'm so lucky to have such a great husband and wonderful family.

I'm also excited because I am in my 3rd normal cycle in a row! None of those little feet we want but the more regular my body gets the better our chances are getting :D

Steve got me a Fitbit One for my birthday!!
Hello Kitty Cake! 

Handsome man decorating my cake!

Steve decorated my cake to look like Hello Kitty dressed up as Batman :)

Steve also make me Baked Chicken Parmesan for dinner! You can find the recipe here!
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday!! So much can change in a year. Hang in there. I remember being so sad and defeated on my 30th birthday and then on my 31st birthday I was a week away from meeting my baby! Normal cycles are to be celebrated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!!! You are absolutely right :) <3

      Delete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery