TTC Wednesday: Endocrinology Follow-Up
- Steve is perfect (which I already knew<3)
- My 11 DPO blood work from last cycle was great
- Two normal cycles in a row!
- Down 5lbs from the first time I met her
Bad News:
- My 7 DPO blood work from this cycle was not so great
Basically my 7DPO blood work from this cycle was higher than pre-ovulation levels but lower than they would want for post-ovulation levels. So she is sending me for blood work today (11DPO again) and then next cycle I have go on 8, 10 and 12DPO.
If that comes back good then there isn't anything else she can do for me and my next step will be seeing a gynecologist and getting my tubes checked to make sure they aren't blocked and ultrasounds to check my eggs and to confirm ovulation.
If it comes back not so good we will start talking about other ways to confirm whether or not I'm ovulating and if I'm not we will start talking medicated cycles. If I am then the question is are we just having bad luck?
My next follow-up is in January. When I see my GP on the 20th I'm going to follow up with her about the gynecologist referral she sent out and see if she can do anything to speed it up. My endocrinologist said as soon as we get a gyno she will send out my chart to them so they won't make me repeat the blood work or anything.
Call me crazy but I'm starting to think this whole TTC thing is for the birds.









Been thinking of you!! Keep on believing!!!
ReplyDeleteyou're the sweetest<33
DeleteThank you for always stopping by my blog. I wish you luck in your TTC journey. As the previous commenter said, Keep on believing! Hugs <3
ReplyDelete