The Liebster Award

My friend Amanda over at Don't Stop Believing nominated me for this and it's soooo much better than the pity party I was originally going to write about this morning


11 Facts about Me:
  • I am allergic to one of our cats, and it happens to be the one who likes to sleep on my face and give me major sneezes and itchy eyes before bed every day. But she's cute and I love her. So I take my allergy pills and snuggle her anyway. 
  • I have designed six knitting patterns of my own. 
  • I decided to go back to school because I was tired of being treated like dirt by retail management. 
  • I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19 years old.
  • I broke my wedding ring after a year of marriage so the ring I wear now is not the one I got when we got married. (hoping to fix it soon though!)
  • My favorite winter activities are knitting and drinking hot cocoa. 
  • I cannot sleep in the blanket covers my feet, like at all. But both my feet have to be out evenly. I'm a high maintenance sleeper. 
  • My dad is my hero. He's the best dad ever and he's always there for us and so supportive and amazing. I hope I can be like him one day. 
  • Steve and I were friends for three years before we started dating. We were engaged and married within a year and a half of dating. Steve is also 6.5 years older than me. 
  • I have a hard time making friends. 
  • I am a tea snob. I prefer loose leaf tea and I refuse to drink bag tea if I can help it. I also don't like coffee. 
Nominate:
I don't know 11 bloggers with 200 fans or less but anyone who wants to do this should! I will post some questions at the bottom and feel free to answer them :) I think this is cute. 

Amanda's Questions:

1.  What made you start blogging?
I just wanted somewhere where I could keep track of all the things that happen in our lives so we don't forget anything.

2.  What is your favourite colour and why?
Pink. And cos it makes me happy???

3.  If you could have any other job, what would it be?
I just want to finish school and have a job lol. But if I could do anything in the world I would love to be a creative writer. I love and miss writing. 

4.  What is your favourite guilty pleasure song?
There is a lot of 50 Cent and JayZ on my iPod. I think we can leave it there lol. 

5.  Have you had an a-ha moment recently, where you realized something about yourself? What did it make you realize?
My 26th birthday is in 10 days and it's made me realize we've put a lot of stuff on hold so I could go to school and my life is no where near what I thought it was. 

6.  Do you have any secret crushes?
Just on famous people like Misha Collins and David Boreanaz. And I'm not overly secret about it lol. 

7.  If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I've always wanted to see Turkey. 

8.  If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
My dad's mom. She passed away when he was 11 but I hear she was an avid knitter and I wonder if that's where I got it from???

9.  What’s your favourite blog (with any number of followers)?
Well I don't follow a ton of blogs but one of my favorite blogs is a crafting blog done by Julie of Lovefibres. I have almost all of her knitting patterns and she has inspired me to one day try quilting. You can check her out over at Mack and Mabel

10. Do you have any hobbies?
Knitting, eating chocolate and cuddling fluffy kitties. 

11.  What is your favourite, and your least favourite household chores?
Favourite: uhm. is it possible to have a favourite household chore? I guess dishes? Least Favorite: LAUNDRY. Omg. I hate putting laundry away. and scooping cat litter but we have an arrangement so I don't have to worry about that so much. 

My Questions:
  1. What is something you are looking forward to?
  2. Favourite kind of ice cream? 
  3. Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
  4. Who was your childhood hero?
  5. Something you're extremely proud of?
  6. A fictional character that you relate to?
  7. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
  8. Something you are grateful for today?
  9. Do you have a bucket list? What's something you'd like to do before you die?
  10. What's your favorite movie?
  11. What's your Starbucks (or favorite coffee shop) order?
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery