So I googled my endocrinologist and she's young but there are some good reviews of her.
I've also been researching everything I can know about PCOS and what I can expect from her and the biggest consensus I have is I need to lose weight. Like serious weight. I'm thinking about joining Weight Watchers online just to keep me under control. Because most of my research says that being at a healthy weight can help at least minimize the symptoms and might help get my cycles on track...
I've been trying to think of questions to ask her on Wednesday but so far all I have is:
- Can I have kids?
- How can I have kids?
- What do I need to do to have kids?
Sensing the theme? lol.
I had pretty good luck with Weight Watchers online when I was actually trying and working at it. My problem was that when I went over my points (and I do this when I use a calorie counting website as well), I just stop tracking. So, I never know if I went over by 1000 calories or by 200. It's all the same, right? :) Good luck! And I bet her answers are: Yes, some medical stuff that I don't know, and more medical stuff that I don't know. LOL But from what I've seen on FF, PCOS doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
ReplyDeleteyes, I agree that FF has definitely given me hope!! I've done really well at WW in the past until I got cocky and went well I lost forty pounds so I can do whatever I want and then boooooom. forty pounds later >.>
DeleteI'm betting she will be sending me for more testing before she really says anything >.>