TTC Wednesday

So I was sitting at school yesterday skipping tax studying when I noticed I had a missed call on my phone. I leave my phone on silent during school so I miss a lot of stuff but anyway it was from my doctor. I called them back and they called me back. The referral nurse was freaking out because I need to get blood work done a week before my endocrinology appointment. Oh and it's next Wednesday. Thanks for letting me know....

So I headed to the train and met up with Steve at the station by our house and we went straight to the doctor's office to pick up the requisition and tomorrow morning I'm going to go get the blood work done before school and hopefully they will get it right away and then next week is my appointment!

I don't have any idea what to expect or what I should bring or what I should do but I'm glad this is happening. I'm going to start working on a list of questions for the doctor. 
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. Yes make a list of questions! Good luck. Any step is a good step!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! If you can think of any really good questions please let me know and I'll add them to my list <3

      Delete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery